Bland, Harris & McClellan, P.C. is one of the oldest firms in Cullman County.
It was established when Ralph Bland returned to Cullman after serving in the United States Air Force in World War II. Ralph joined his uncle, Earney Bland, in the 1940’s and founded the original Bland & Bland firm. Hugh Harris and Nancy McClellan joined him in 1991 to form Bland, Harris & McClellan, P.C. Today the firm consists of three attorneys who engage in a general practice of law, with emphasis on commercial and residential real estate transactions, estate planning and probate law.